[RC] Need a Trailer - Donna Winters

Is there no one in southern California with a trailer (3 horse slant or stock) sitting still that I can rent for 6 weeks to take my horse to trail rides on the weekends to keep up his condition training that I just put money into for 3 months?????  I just need it so I can practice getting him in my 2 horse straight load.  I paid for trailer training but had to sedate him to get him home.  Please some one help me get back on the endurance trail after retiring in '03   BOB would want you to help his mommy.  His spirit is in my new horse Belesemo Marquis "Bud".  so is his stubbournes

Donna and "Bud"