[RC] ten below - Chipnml

I can take snow...it's the below zero stuff I hate.  I work outside, and am exhausted when I have to deal with extreme cold.  However, it IS a good excuse to eat lots of pasta and cheese!  Aside from the below zero weather, what I really dislike is when we get a thaw, then the temps drop, making everything icy.  Perfect winter weather for me (at least as long as I have to deal with winter in MN) is in the 20's with a good base of snow, making riding a real joy. There's a snowmobile trail near by that is nice packed down, and my horse isn't afraid of them, so we just fly!

Chip