[RC] Beebe Party - Maryben Stover

Hey, Lif:

Today was the 40th Annual and LAST Beebe Christmas party.  Vivian invited about 400 and I think at least 300 were there.  She had to run three vans all day to pick people up.  I actually wore sequins in honor of the last party.  She had a raffle, giving away American Express certificates.  Candy and stuff for everyone and of course the pinata, Santa Claus, etc.  It was kind of sad leaving for the last time................mb