[RC] rent a trailer - Donna Winters

I need to rent a 3 horse slant load or stock trailer.  It has to be at least 6'6" tall.  I have a horse that will get into a step up large stock, slant load.  But he will not get into my 2 horse straight load, ramp.  It is 7 ft tall. by 6'6" wide and 6'6" long,  white CM Circuit Champ.  He wil NOT get in it.  I need to rent someone's trailer so I can get to rides and trail rides.  I just spent $$ for 3 month's training, so he is conditioned but the trailer loading training did not work, I took my trailer down there and left it, no load.

I live in Apple Valley, CA.  I will pay $100 amonth and sign a contract to maintain and fix anything I break.  I have bumper pull and a B&W ball goose neck so I will try anything.  Thanks

Donna and "Bud"