[RC] From John Nowell - Susan

Susan,

Would you please post the following on the AERC Central Region Web site?  Many thanks!

john

A HOLIDAY MESSAGE FROM REMUDA PHOTOGRAPHY

I would like to express my sincere thanks to all of you in the Central Region who supported my photography efforts this year!  I truly enjoy coming to the rides and being with all of you and your magnificent horses, and I hope the images you have purchased will bring back fond memories of your endurance experience.

I want to let you know that there is still time to order images from any of the rides if you would like to have them in time for Christmas.  I have processed all your orders from the Season Finale ride and now have time to process any additional orders over the next few days.  If you really want prints by Chirstmas, you may want to consider expedited shipping from Smugmug (see their Web site), but I'll do my part by getting your order processed was soon as I receive it.  Please contact me if you have any questions.

My best wishes to all of you for a most joyous and memorable Holiday season!  I'll look forward to sharing many more good times with you in 2010!

warm regards,

john nowell
Remuda Photography
(972) 672-8250