[RC] Haf pad - Melinda Faubel

I called the very very helpful folks at action rider tack and asked their opinion on the sympanova versus airflow backing and they suggested I stick to the airflow.? So I think I have my answer!? They also said that they reccomend the foam inserts be replaced every year or so when they wear out.? Does anyone have any comment on this?
?
My haf pad I bought used on endurance.net (thanks Cindy!) and I'm in love with it.? I have no idea how many miles were on it before i got it, but after 6 months of use, I need another one because the little sympanova bumps underneath the saddle area are flat.? This pad does not have removable inserts.? I'm trying to decide right now whether I wait for another used one to come up, or if I buy what I have (non-removable inserts) for $120, or pay $180 for one with removalbe inserts.
?
Melinda

--
Check out my blog - Boots and Saddles!