Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.6964 wilderness - Truman Prevatt

Chipnml@xxxxxxx wrote:
It seems like a Catch 22....the reason we can't have endurance rides is because the powers-that-be don't want hoards of people tramping through the wilderness.....but we as a group are too small to make a difference.  Hmmmmm.......

Life is a Catch 22.

Truman

--
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”  Friedrich Nietzsche