[RC] re: Hydration packs - christina kramlich

It sounds like your pack just didn't fit you. REI has some that are made for women. ?I have rotated thru a few of them and finally found a Camelback, fit for a shorter torso, that works great. Keep trying!
I ride in an English/dressage style saddle and I tried a fanny back (not a
hydration pack) and found it changed my way of riding and made my back sore
(it didn't have much  in it).  I also found that it would hit the back of
the saddle.  I realize we are all individuals but I would be willing to try
it again if someone had suggestions on resolving these issue.  Thanks

O, for a morning in May... filled with the beauty of horses, soft with
light of heaven. – Author unknown