[RC] Nutritional Yeast (Saccharomyces cerevisiae) - JOHN MIDDLETON

I've decided to add a yeast culture to my horses diet.  There is Diamond V and Yea Sacc but I was wondering if
the products at the health food stores or online at Bulkfoods.com that are nutritional yeasts would be the same.
The products specifically for horses have Saccharomyces cervisiae listed as their ingredient and the nutritional
yeast at health food stores and bulkfoods.com are also this ingredient.  So I was wondering if they are the same.

I also would like to try using Whey Protein Isolate and Maltodextrin that are available in bulk form.  The Whey is
a good way to provide protein with all the BCAA's that I'm looking for and the Maltodextrin is good for glycogen

Anyone out there using these products or have any information they can send along?  Good or bad and amounts
would be helpful.

Thanks,
Barb