[RC] water weight heated? - Kathie Ford

Hey Kat, you mentioned air pressure etc will make a difference. How about if water is heated?  I'm curious because in the winter I often carry full buckets of hot water to my horses trough to take off the chill. Actually feels somewhat lighter but could be my imagination. I'm curious. You are smart. Figured you just might have the answer!!! :)

kathie

Windows Live™: E-mail. Chat. Share. Get more ways to connect. See how it works.