Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 11:07 AM
Subject: Re: [RC] Towing Vehicle

I've read a couple mentions against the F-150, which is the vehicle I tow with.  Are you saying it's not even ok with just a 2-horse bumper pull?  My trailer is about 3000 lbs empty, and I have yet to put two horses in it.  I'd love to have bigger truck, and I'm sure it would provide a lot more security, but there's just no way I could afford to keep two vehicles for towing and commuting separate...  I do drive incredibly cautiously though when I'm towing, so hopefully luck will continue following me :-/

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"