Re: [RC] I couldn't afford NOT to (was: Towing Vehicle) - Michelle Aquilino

Kat said:   However, it is wrong to include maintenance as part of an "extra" cost of owning a second car.

I disagree partially.  No matter how many miles you drive with a vehicle, you still need to (should) change the oil regularly, and even if you're not driving a car (enough), it still needs maintenance.  If you drive a car less, it doesn't need AS much maintenance, but it still needs it, there is still a financial addition of maintenance for two cars, than one.  Like I said, I can't be sure of the amount to consider between the two, but there is still something there.

--
"Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"