[RC] Malibu Endurance Challenge Date Change - PS Region - FXLivestock

Because of a scheduling conflict with another event at Malibu Creek State Park on our ride date, we have had to reschedule the MEC.  Our new ride date is November 14th.

We will not be able to offer the 75 mile distance that was originally sanctioned for this year.  Susan Garlinghouse will be our head vet.

Information and ride entries are available at: http://www.malibuendurance.com/race_entry.php

Charisse Glenn

From Wall Street to Main Street and everywhere in between, stay up-to-date with the latest news.