[RC] GPS Recommendations? - Carmen Kemp

With a move to a new state and a new area and to a barn without many options for trail riding buddies AND lots of unmarked trails for riding on, I’m seriously considering getting a handheld GPS unit to use for riding.

Are there any good recommendations on units out there?  (recommendation can either be “I LOVE this one” or “Stay FAR away from this one”)