Re: [RC] Beau-help with information on his treatment before his death - Sandy Adams

good GRIEF! Why in the WORLD do people like this get to have pets or children???? I am pretty sure there is a special place in hell for people like this. God created the animals first - He must have expected us to do better than this for us to do for them. People have to have a license to cut hair - but not to "safeguard" children or animals.