[RC] Fw: ALERT HELP STOP THIS BILL: Website to vote and read replys on HR503 bill - Beccy FABISZAK

Subject: FW: ALERT HELP STOP THIS BILL: Website to vote and read replys on HR503 bill

Below is a link to a site where you can vote for or against the transportation bill.  When I sent this information out yesterday it was listed as Bill 504 but as you can see it is 503.  Not a big deal I do not think if you listed it as 504 in your email to your state officials.  I did not worry too much about it.  The link below is real easy to register your vote, below the graph you can click on for or against.

Thanks for helping us work through all of this.   Please forward this on to any others that you can.  Thanks Dr. E

 http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills/show/111_HR_503.html