Re: [RC] Gator Run Results, forget the weight divisions....... - Chrystal Woodhouse

Not only that but some of those top horses were on their 3rd day of 50's!!!!!!!!!!! They were all very fast, I keep thinking in these rides ( being in Florida for two months now ) that if I ran the world :-) I would get rid of weight divisions in AERC and replace them with time divisions, my little Morgan as incredibly awesome  as she is, is just never going to do a 41/2 hour 50 or an 8 hour 100 ( or probably even a 10 hour 100 for that matter:-))))) yup forget about world peace and justice for all.... if I ran the world I would just change AERC rules .:-) ;-) lol

Chrystal

"Joy Mahler" <JoyMahler@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

25/01/2009 06:51 PM

<ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
[RC] Gator Run Results

Seems to me that the times were incredible fast. 4:24, 4:06 and 3:33 for a ride time to finish a 50 miler.  Is this true or are the times wrong?
Joy