Re: [RC] treeless saddle and the pad to put under - Mickie Newnam

I've seen the Saddleright pads and they seem great for protection.  How hard are they to clean?  Not too much of a problem with a Dixie Midnight but they look like they'd be a pain.
Hey Kristi, was it you who said one time that the way you tested the pad was to lay your hand down and put the pad over it and hit it with a hammer?  Someone told me that years ago, that she tested the pad that way and it passed.
Fortunately my Skito works well for me and has never concentrated weight in the seat except when I tried using partial shims, and as I thought about it later it made sense -- that part of the pad was higher so it was going to take the most weight.