RE: [RC] Sheepskin seat saver recommendations? - Mary Sutliff

I have a black sheepskin seat saver that faded on my tan riding tights.  It was a very hot day but the black is on those pants forever though it has faded some with time. I replaced it with a natural color sheepskin seat cover for summer use.  Something to think about.
Mary