[RC] re: camelbaks - Michelle Aquilino

I just wanted to put in my two cents here.? I know a lot / many people have problems with the camelbak backpacks.? PLEASE, if you are going to give it a try, don't just get "any" camelbak backpack.? You need one designed for you AND our sport.? If you are a woman, get a women's pack (they fit completely differently).? Also, get one for running NOT for biking (if you can imagine, there is a lot more bounce in running than biking, so they will design it with more stability, which will better suit our sport).? Also, I have found that the sternum strap, in addition to the waist strap, can add more stability.? Anyway, just wanted to point out that all packs are NOT created equal, and not all will work with our sport, but I, for one, couldn't survive without my camelbak pack =)? I imagine it carries more water than the waistpack one, otherwise I would consider trying that one instead sometime...
?
-Michelle

-- "Don't breed or buy while shelter animals die"