[RC] Ten Feet Tall, Still - marinera

Dear Ridecampers,

Steph says it is okay for me to put this blatant bit of advertising on Ridecamp.

My book, Ten Feet Tall, Still makes a nice Christmas gift.  I have a few cartons left and then it will be out of print.  Every book purchased through me puts $25 into the AERC and WSTF Trails Funds. It cannot be used for anything else.  If purchased through Amazon, the trail funds get about $7 as Amazon takes 55% right off the top and then I have to pay for the printing  costs and  shipping to their warehouse. If you are so inclined, please call me at 831-335-5948 or write Marinera Publishing at 100 Marinera Road, Scotts Valley, CA. 95066. Or you can order it through the AERC at 866-271-2372.  The purchase will set you back
$24.95 ( plus $5 S/H, tax) but it will carry my love and best wishes  for happy horses and great riding in 2010.     Julie Suhr

P.S. If it is a gift for yourself or for someone else, I am happy to personalize the book with the person's name (or even their horse's!) on the title page.