[RC] Auburn/Cool trail? - sherman

Title: Message
Sadly, there is no longer a way to cross the river near the now non-existent coffer dam. Not too long ago someone tried forging the river and their horse had to be rescued after being stuck all night. The trails are all open, just can't cross. You  will also need to pay a $10 fee to park at the Overlook or at Cool.

Kathy

Auburn/Cool trail? - Nina Vasiliev

Hello,

Can horses use both parts of the loop to Cool from Auburn? I haven't been there for quite a while and was hoping that we can now ride down to the dam site and up that great hill.

Thanks,

Nina T. Vasiliev