[RC] Scottsdale Arabian Show - Karen Ellis

A few of us from BC Canada are really looking forward to leaving the rain behind for a week in mid Feb and checking out the Scottsdale show and visiting our endurance friends down south.

We had a timeshare reserved (we thought) but it fell through and we have been scouring the net - VBO.com and it looks more like Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to look for a weeks' accommodation, preferably not more than an hour's drive from the show?

Karen