Re: [RC] FEI and bute - Truman Prevatt

Anna Wolfe wrote:

One of my concerns is that if bute is legal, nearly all the riders would be using it “just in case”  their horse stepped on a rock or something – for they would be at a disadvantage if they didn’t.  I guess it would depend on what the allowable levels are.  Are they a regular dose given that day?  Or a few days before?  Perhaps minor lameness would not show up, and they could complete or push it a bit harder.  So it might become the standard of preparatory care, so to speak.

Anna Wolfe

What the change said - according to what I have read - is given within 24 hours.

Truman

--
“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”  Friedrich Nietzsche