[RC] Camping at Season Finale Endurance Ride at Chandler, OK - Susan

The weather is forecasted to be PERFECT for this Friday and Saturday!  Bell Cow Lake has one of the nicest camping facilities around.  There are many electric pads with city water as well as ample primitive camping.  There is also a restroom with flushing toilets and showers with HOT water!

As you check in at the pavilion, note the number of your site if you are at an electric pad.  This will save you a trip.  We will have envelopes at check-in for you in which to put your check for camping, write the site # on it and tear off the tab that is to be placed on the dash of your vehicle.  There are a couple that have sent checks for camping with their pre-entries.  Not to worry.  Note the number of your site, complete the envelope and I'll put those checks in them when I get to camp.

Karren Beason, Jane Huff, Lucie Hess, Mary Mosshammer, Katrina Mosshammer, Joanie and Randy Bass and probably others will be in camp to check in riders and be of assistance in one way or the other.  Doc Self will draw blood for Coggins (your completion award) and Dr. Heidi will vet in horses.  Of course Doc Self will vet in horses around poking them for blood.  THANK YOU in advance for all your help!

As a reminder, OCER members, this is a benefit ride.  Your support this coming Friday and Saturday means rides for you in 2010.

Susan "I need more cowbell!" Young
Ride Manager