[RC] manure at trail heads - Kathleen

My riding friend and I always clean up our manure and either haul it home or scatter it well away from the parking area at our local trail heads.  We also walk around and clean up other people’s horse manure because we don’t want the multiple users to decide they don’t want horses in the parking areas.  Both our horse trailers have manure forks in them and it is just part of our routine to clean up the manure….takes a couple minutes.

The horse camp at the Mt Adams ride in Washington has cool manure bunkers—worth investigating if that is a good solution for your area.

Kathleen

GIF image