Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 17:34:10 -0500
From: tprevatt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: merryben@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] FEI entry fees

Yep. If someone wants to drop a "quarter of a grand" going to an FEI ride - that's their business not mine. If someone wants to run an FEI ride and loses a bundle because the riders don't show - that's their business not mine.

If someone wants to ride across Mongolia - that's their business not mine. Etc. None of the above impacts me. Now if someone does something that impacts me directly - then that's my business.

Truman

Maryben Stover wrote:

?
> Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 13:12:40 -0800
> From: Tref@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [RC] FEI entry fees
>
> Okay, I give up. I REALLY tried to keep out of this
?
?
?
I did too.? But the only thing that kept going through my mind was why does everyone care so much and want to control a ride that someone is putting on, for whatever reason.? If you don't like it, don't go.?
?
Remember when the Mongolian ride was going to happen and we all got so uptight about something that frankly was none of our business.............mb

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.

--

“The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently.”? Friedrich Nietzsche

Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.