[RC] CBS Redman - Greenall

This seems to be the year for great horses passing on. ?I said goodbye to WCM Beaumark Morgan, a horse with over 5,000 miles and incredible accomplishments (not only in distance riding, he was a multiple champion in driving). ?I was just starting endurance on Beau when Redman came on the scene. ?Debbie had her little kids as crew and she and Redman flew around the course. ?I can remember seeing their?silhouette?against the?horizon, Redman cantering along all alone in the lead as happy as could be. ?I would come into the hold with a loop to go and Debbie would be showered and kicking back a beer. ?I might have been in the top ten, but I was nowhere close to that incredible pair! ?Thank you, Redman, for wonderful memories and showing us just how easy it could be!

Sue Greenall
www.vermontel.com/~greenall

?