Re: [RC] Diagonals Lynne - Don Huston

Hello Lynne,

You are cracking me up. Leave it to a photo pro to find a slick piece of new photo equipment that one must have because it would be so much fun to video the hair right off this rough trotting lumox. Plus I might even see what the problem is. Great idea but I'm broke, construction is in the toilet and the bills just keep piling up.

I do have a basic digital videocam so I will shoot some footage and my software will play it at 1/4 speed. Fun project.

I have a OF Patriot that I removed the panels from and velcroed homemade 1" High Density foam panels so it's very similar to a Specialized and Datezz's back is supple and pain free. I also 2point some during a ride but not a lot.

I am printing a lot of these responses to experiment with on the horse and figure out how to know which diagonal we are on.

Don Huston