[RC] French agricultural student looking for USA horse ranch placement - Jay Randle

Hi All

I received the following request, and wonder if anyone on Ridecamp can help this young lady?  If so, could you please contact me and I will forward your details on to her.

Many thanks
Jay Randle

Hello
How are you?
I present me of you.
I nineteen years old. I live in Lesquin, near Lille in France.
I am a French Studient in BTS ACSE. It's a farm study. There are many option:
- arable farm
- hod farm
- dairy farm
- sheep farm
- horse breeding

I should to make a training period foreign. And I would like to go in the USA. But I don't have manu adress.
I would like to go in a ranch with horses. I would like to discover an other lifestyle.
If you have many adress for me, I will very happy.
Must go now.
Thank you to read my letter.
Your faithfully.
PS: Excuse me, for my english that not very good.

Mylene Crespel

Brought to you exclusively by Windows Live Download new and classic emoticon packs at Emoticon World