[RC] Still looking for "Boyfriend Horse" - Ranelle Rubin

Hi Ridecampers;

I am still looking for the perfect "Boyfriend Horse". I suppose I spoiled him by letting him learn on Fellow...but hey, someone had to, right?

Here is my criteria:

Arab (or at least 3/4)

Age 4-12 yrs
Gelding
Good bone
Long shoulder, long hip, short back
Good feet
Not too wide (Fellow is a bit wide-bodied for him), but not narrow-based either.

Prefer not raced (or lightly started in endurance), but under saddle with some trail experience is a must

Bloodlines that I like are Polish, Crabbet, Russian (Spanish and Egyptian are my least favorite-ok in small doses)

Horse must be west of the Rockies..!

Please email me any prospects! Please don't waste your time or mine with horses that don't meet the above criteria..thanks!

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx
775-815-8296