[RC] question/folsom trail to Auburn - Kathie Ford

Hey there,  just a short question...Anybody ridden the pioneer trail from Folsom up into Auburn lately know if it is clear of fallen trees and passable right now?

I'm trying to plan a ride there for tomorrow w/a friend that comes up from the Bay Are and rides one of my mares.

Just checking to see if its clear. Last I heard there were couple trees down along the way.

thanks in advance,
kathie

Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft's powerful SPAM protection. Sign up now.