[RC] Fwd: [Endurance Tracks] New comment on U.S. Nationals Vendor Needs Your Immediate Help! -.... - John Teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: Anonymous <noreply-comment@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: November 4, 2009 7:05:17 AM MST
Subject: [Endurance Tracks] New comment on U.S. Nationals Vendor Needs Your Immediate Help! -....

Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "U.S. Nationals Vendor Needs Your Immediate Help! -...":

Hi: This is Catfish (AERC# M20970...I think). Not to stirr the pot, but I just read your post. I myself have an Arabian Solstice Saddle, so it really caught my attention. I went and checked e-bay, and there are at least 12 ASC western saddles (appear brand new) that were posted 2 days 13 min. ago, all using stock photos, starting bid $350. You mentioned in your post that these saddles should not be on ebay. So, you might want to check into that. Best of luck!!!

Posted by Anonymous to Endurance Tracks at 7:05 AM