RE: [RC] polar fleece helmet covers/ balaclavas - Ranelle Rubin

Dovie,

If you go to a ski shop you can buy what I call the "thick/thin baklava" They are about $20. and the top part that goes under your helmet is thin, but the neck gaiter is polarfleece.

Here is what they look like. You can find them online, but some of them are too tight in the opening for my taste, so I recommend trying it on.

http://www.snowshack.com/detail/SNW+SI-03452_Seirus+Innovation+Xtreme+Headliner

I ended up buying a second one so I can keep on in my horse trailer and one in my ski bag.

Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway. ~ John Wayne

Ranelle Rubin
Independent Dynamite Distributor
raneller@xxxxxxx
775-815-8296