[RC] Fencing - Sheila_Larsen

I used Cameo fencing.  For me it has held up well, even had a huge tree
fall on it (the branches not the trunk) but it was a big tree.  I suspect
it was there for months before I found it and the fence sprang back no
problem.   I do use a hot wire on the inside.  My neighbor has used it and
she did not have as good luck.  It was breaking but she said she looked
into it and the breaking was probably caused by two reasons, one is she
irrigates to it gets wet and dry frequently.  The other thing is that it
may have been strung too tightly.  I believe Bayco has a similar product
and it may be better than Cameo.  If you decide to go that route make sure
the product has UV protection the lack of which may have contributed to my
neighbor's problem.

“Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has
crushed it.”  Mark Twain

F'^qƬzqwnx׭i0ݺq޴ߢ*'>bs
Zgi0ݺq޷bun+R{.n+
0zwnzwyƦhڲbuuy&