[RC] hip replacement - sbolinge

I had both my hips replaced and ride lots. If you go to the archives and do a search on joint replacements,I think you will find lots of storiesof people who are riding with all sorts of artificial joints including hips, knees, shoulders, etc. There is a gentleman who rides 50's after a shoulder and hip replacement, if I remember correctly.  I think it is important to find a surgeon who supports riding and active lifestyle post surgery....I also think the more physical therapy post surgery the better the outcome.