[RC] AHA 50... Open 50 and Open LD - Lucie Hess

Ok, last night, I didn't find out who was ridng in what. I was busy most of the early evening, scoring the CTR results, with Carla Jo Bass and Drs Regier and Hounsel.
  I saw Darolyn Butler, she had brought in 9 horses to be ridden. Russell Broussard is here, I'm pretty sure he is in the AHA ride. Annetta Tinsman is in the AHA 50. So I'm not good fo rmuch news today.   Valerie left night before last, so isn't here. Meg is not riding. She has to go back to work!

The weather is cloudy and not too cold in the 40's and 60's today.. I think there are 30 some odd horses in the 50 and 11 or so in the LD.   The 50's leave at 8.
LD's leave at 8:30, I gotta go saddle up

Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65
AERC Central Region