[RC] AHA 100 mile Championship - Dunn, Meghan

I rode the 100 on Tuesday and came in 4th with a time of 9 hours and 30 minutes an hour behind the front three. I have ridden at Lake Carl Blackwell many times because I go to school in Stillwater and thought the trails would be awfully hard to do a 100 mile ride on very fast. They were able to go through and bulldoze the technical trail so that you could go alot faster through it. It is now a trail that you can canter pretty fast through. Also, they had us out on the wide open loops alot! There was a section still of about 5 or 6 miles that was still a "knee knocking" trail and I have the bruises to prove it.

Meghan Dunn
Central Region