[RC] Thursday, AHA CTR update WET, WET, WET!!! - Lucie Hess

This  AM we woke up around 6 AM to a bad Thunderstorm with wind, lightning and heavy rain.  The lightning didn't hit close, but it was very strong.  The riders were going to start at 8, but Tony Troyer, one of the Co-managers came around and told us the start had been put off for an hour and 1/2, and there would be a rider's meeting at 8:30.  So I'll have more info  in a bit.

Columbia, Missouri
NATRC Region 6
AERC # 65
AERC Central Region