[RC] Malibu Ride -PS region - fxlivestock

I deeply regret that MALIBU IS CANCELLED.

First off I would like to thank ALL of you who contacted us regarding coming to the ride and  to volunteer. Without your support these events could not take place.
Unfortunately, it was all for naught, since we still came up drastically short. Because Malibu takes place in two park systems we are required to pay double permits.
Consequently costs for this event are more expensive than in some other locations  and that dictates how many entries are needed.
I tried to cut costs where I felt I could and with that, I heard many a complaint about no dinner afterward  ( duly noted and won't happen in the future... I heard you.)

Malibu was not destined to take place this year, with the initial date conflicts in May and I think that one of the major obstacles for the insufficient entries this fall was because of the prevalence of rides in our region so close together. We have too many options! LOL

Let's regroup and we'll see you all in the spring!

Now that you are all freed up, go support Git R Done this weekend and  inundate them with last minute paperwork!

Again, Thank you all for your support!

Charisse Glenn and Kim Fuess