Home Shop Classified News, Stories Events Education Ridecamp Videos Cartoons AERC
Endurance.Net Home Ridecamp Archives
ridecamp@endurance.net

[RC] Power Horse - sherman

Title: Message
I know you're only looking for a better place to buy it, so may want to disregard this completely, but I've  heard some opinions that Power Horse may have some questionable ingredients in it. Did you read the list? It does look like it contains many substances that I've never seen on a list of needed vitamins/minerals for horses, but I'm no expert.
Good luck,
Kathy