[RC] Sandhills Ride, River Run & Hay - Cowgirgoof

Hey All
I'll be at the Sandhills ride on Nov 7th to photograph and will have 30-40 bales of orchard /alfalfa mixed hay with me for sale. The hay is very fresh and good sized (50lb) bales @ $9.00/ bale

Also, will be coming to Hahira River Run on Nov 12 and can deliver a load of 50 bales on my way down to Georgia anywhere along my route from SW Virginia to Hahira
Please e-mail me privately if you are interested in a load of this hay along one of the major interstates in SC, NC or GA oon the weekend of River Run
See you all there,
Becky Pearman (Siler)