[RC] Sand Hills Stampede, SE region - Patsy Gowen

Hi, all,
  If you are planning on attending the Sand Hills Stampede November 7, the cut off date for early entry discounts is Monday, Oct. 26. That is the day after tomorrow. You need to get your applications postmarked by Oct. 26.
  Remember, for all you riders that want a 75miler, we are having it. You have a chioce of 35, 55, or 75 miles to compete in.
  This year we are going to have a concession stand at the arena from 10am-3pm. They will have hot dogs with the fixings including sauerkraut, cheeseburgers, hamburgers, chips, drinks.
  Come on and ride the wonderful trails at the Sand Hills.
Patsy Gowen