[RC] Moab - John Teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "JOHN MIDDLETON" <jgmiddleton@xxxxxxx>
Date: October 24, 2009 9:25:58 AM MDT
To: "johnt" <johnt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Please post

RE: Moab  Barbara Middleton

I'm planning on going to the Moab ride from Colorado Springs for the first time.
I've been watching the weather forecast for CO and it's looking like Vail pass will
be having some snow/snow showers while I'm going to be traveling.  Anyone have
any advice that they can give me on other different routes or should I be worried
about getting there.  The weather in Moab looks nice for the week so I don't want
to miss this ride but also don't want to get caught in a snow storm.  Sure hope
I don't have to cancel.
Barb