[RC] vests and safety goggles. - Donna DeYoung

okay, I've tried on the Tipperary vest and it was very comfortable. I could see myself wearing it. Couldn't afford it at the time, but looking at them again. Now the airowear one sounds good, will see if the local Dover store carries them so I can try one on.

Now heres a ques. where can you get good riding goggles? There's been a few times I've nearly poked my eye out on a ride. Where can you get the ones that the jockies use? or does anyone know a comfortable safely glasses type they like to use? I have some I wear when I do my weed-eating. just never remember to take them w/ me to a ride. sunglasses can also save your eyeballs, but they tend to give me a headache smashed between my skull and riding helmet for an entire ride.

Donna in Texas