[RC] Fwd: electrolyte dosage research information - stephanie teeter

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Roger G." <texastwist@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 22, 2009 10:21:01 AM MDT
To: "'stephanie teeter'" <steph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: electrolyte dosage research information

Sorry the last one had the wrong title on it. Can you post for me one more time with the electrolyte title? This could be very important for people who think horses never need electrolytes.

Excellent info on endurance horse electrolyte dosage . Can you post for me?

PS based on research information in the current Endurance News I am no longer opposed to shortening the time to meat criteria at the end of a ride. They showed some data!

Regards, Roger Garlitz