Re: [RC] Kentucky cup/different rules - richardson . carla

Another wahoo from me, Jeremy! Well said. Carla Richardson

From: Chrystal Woodhouse <Chrystal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 11:48:00 -0400
To: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RC] Kentucky cup/different rules

 Jeremy said:

The endurance world is plenty big for everyone involved, I think we need to stop worrying what everyone else is doing and just have fun with our horses doing what we please with them. If that is the turtle award, mid pack, lots of miles in a season, racing, etc.... GREAT, lets all have fun, meet fun and interesting people and enjoy the ride.

AMEN JEREMY!!!!!!!!!! YAHOO!! I am so tired of people complaining about other people..................

Chrystal : )