[RC] Riding Vest - Kathy Copeland

After breaking 6 ribs and partially collaping a lung due to yellow jackets at a ride this summer I purchased an Airowear Outlyne Vest.  It is designed for women, actually has darts in the padding, it is very comfortable, doesn't interfer with riding and took no time at all getting used to wearing it. Before purchasing it I checked out all the vest and their ratings. This vest is rated as high as they can rate and for any discipline.  One of my team mates purchased this vest first after a bad fall and she loves hers as well. Now I never leave the barn riding without it. Old just really hurts when you fall. I don't want to lose two months of riding ever again if it is preventable.  When shopping compare the price to doctor visits and time lost.  Cheap!
Team Slow Poke
Kathy Copeland