[RC] KY wrap up/ Differant Rules - Jeremy Olson

Come on Buddy... Why should AERC not support horses being shipped around the world? 2 USA horses flew in from CA for the ride, should we not support them as well? I can tell you one thing if I could afford to fly my horses to rides instead on a long trailer ride, I certainly would. Welfare of the horse right?????? I was at the ride, 2 of my horses were entered in the 160 and did well. I did not see any outward bending of the rules for the UAE horses. What I did see was they had MORE rules on when they could leave their stalls and when they couldn't. Also they had to be escorted whenever they were out of their stalls, we however were pretty much able to come and go as we pleased up until a certain time. We all need to get our facts straight before we start bashing. The endurance world is plenty big for everyone involved, I think we need to stop worrying what everyone else is doing and just have fun with our horses doing what we please with them. If that is the turtle award, mid pack, lots of miles in a season, racing, ect.... GREAT, lets all have fun, meet fun and interesting people and enjoy the ride.

Jeremy Olson
6416