[RC] For those of you using Len Brown's Corrector pad... - Karen Casemier

What type of padding system are you using with your Corrector pad? I have had a lot of success with this pad, but I hate having to layer another pad on top of it, and I'm not happy with either of the full pad options available through Len's website (fyi, I'm riding in an English saddle with the standard size pad). I'd love to find an alternative pad that I could insert the Corrector into. I was hoping I could get a custom Skito made but contacted Tom and it is a no-go. If I have to, I'll just continue using it under another pad, but there has to be another option out there.

I'd love something made of real wool, or at the very least something that I could easily clean in the washing machine.

If you prefer, you can contact me directly at kcrazzmatazz at hotmail dot com.